31 August 2010

A few random sketches...

I haven't posted in a while, so I thought I would share some of the things that have been idling in my sketchbook.

First, a few doodles done in a café, of the other folks about:



And some random scribblings, including a character I am considering making a comic strip about, and (oddly) John Constantine:


This came about while I was listening to "Silver Dagger", which is a folk song. The first verse is "O, don't sing love songs - you'll wake my mother. She's sleeping here, right by my side, and in her hand a silver dagger. She says that I can't be your bride." I'm thinking of maybe making a finished piece of this.


And, Daleks. Why? Because I watch too much Doctor Who. Whoops.



...I promise that I will photograph and post some finished images soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment